The Society of Property Researchers attracts members employed in a variety of organisations. These include surveying firms, independent research organisations, property, investment, financial institutions, academics, to name but a few. The majority of the members are UK based, but a growing number are overseas.
KEY BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- The opportunity to engage and network with other influential professionals within real estate research.
- A comprehensive programme of free seminars, webinars, site visits, socials.
- Attend exclusive free member-only events.
- Attend, and bring guests to, the flagship Annual Dinner held at prestigious London venues.
- Access to salary surveys, presentation materials, webinar recordings, research summaries, quarterly newsletters.
- Submit applied research for the SPR Research Prize.
- To join the SPR all applicants must be involved in the property research field.
- The membership is INDIVIDUAL*, not corporate, allowing the membership to be moved with the individual.
- All applications are carefully considered on their individual merits.
- All applications are required to be proposed and seconded by existing SPR members.
- If SPR members are not known, a CV should be submitted with the application.
- Students can provide their lecturer and or professor as a nominee.
- Membership subscription runs from 1 January - 31 December. Membership fees are not pro-rated.
- £60 per calendar year for UK and Europe.
- £20 per calendar year for rest of the world.
- £5 per calendar year for students and unwaged.
- Individuals working within property but not directly involved with research may apply to the committee for an affiliate membership.
- This discretionary membership allows SPR affiliates access to event slides packs, webinar recordings, networking events such as our annual summer drinks and up to three technical events per year such as seminars and site visits.
- Membership subscription is priced at £80 per calendar year (1 January – 31 December).
- Applications are considered by the current SPR committee.
- Individuals involved in direct sales roles will not be accepted.
APPLICATION TO JOIN
- To apply for the SPR membership, please click on the below link to complete the online application form.
- New member applications are approved by the committee at the monthly committee meeting.
- A confirmation email will be sent once membership is approved.
* members paying their own subscription should be aware that the cost is tax deductible. For further details, click on https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/professional-bodies-approved-for-tax-relief-list-3/approved-professional-organisations-and-learned-societies. (SPR is listed under Property Researchers Society of)