UK Research Analyst / Senior Analyst
We are recruiting an Analyst / Senior Analyst (dependent on experience) to join our European Strategy and Research Team. This team plays a key role in formulating CBRE Global Investor’s investment strategy and steering decision making for property portfolio construction.
The successful candidate will primarily be involved in the analysis of the UK economy and its commercial property market with ad hoc requests at both a European and Global level. The post is permanent and will be based in the company’s London City office at One New Change.
• Research and analysis of economic and real estate market trends and developments. Coherently communicate key findings and contribute to the development of the UK/European house view;
• Build, maintain and improve relevant real estate databases. Update chart books, slide decks, etc.;
• Write and edit research sections for fund reports and external publications;
• Assist in drafting acquisition/disposition research reports for UK and European assets;
• Over time, take responsibility for specific markets/sectors;
• Service ad hoc requests.
• Strong analytical skills. Able to work with large datasets, accurately and with attention to detail;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks, ensuring deadlines are met;
• Maintain a positive attitude towards routine tasks;
• Pro-active, flexible and enjoy working autonomously as well as part of a small team;
• Education to degree level in economics, geography, real estate or related subjects. Master’s degree or equivalent preferred;
• Have 0-3 years of professional experience in real estate research or a related discipline;
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills are essential. Experience with other data/statistical/econometric software would be advantageous, but not essential;
• Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 17.00, although flexibility with hours may be required on occasion.
Details will be discussed at interview.
To apply for this position please email Sanna Karim at firstname.lastname@example.org.