Job Title: Research Analyst
The Research Analyst has full responsibility for all aspects of a wide range of market-leading publications, including the UK Monthly Index, Prime Rent & Yield Index, Student Accommodation Index, Logistics Index, Long Income Index and Build to Rent Index.
The Research Analyst also supports other members of the team in the production of other reports, including the Four Quadrants, Debt Map and Alternatives Property Perspective.
The Research Analyst is also responsible for maintaining and updating internal databases and resources, such as slide banks, and in providing a point of contact for internal and external client queries relating to the team’s products and to the market in general.
• Collecting and collating data on commercial property valuations from a wide range of stakeholders across the business to rigorous timetables.
• Checking and verifying input data to ensure accuracy and representativeness.
• Producing final reports and accompanying press releases, supporting blogs and other materials to a high standard of accuracy, timeliness and visual appeal.
• Maximising readership of our output through collaboration with PR and Marketing departments.
• Responding quickly to ad hoc queries from internal and external clients, building and maintaining the reputation of the Research department as a centre of excellence within CBRE.
• Assisting the team in producing thought leadership output that differentiates CBRE from competitors by demonstrating our breadth of coverage and depth of understanding of key market drivers.
The qualifications, skills and experience required for this position are:
• Preferably data experience in a research team.
• Proficiency in data collection, manipulation and analysis, drawing relevant and robust conclusions
• Good numeracy skills, with the ability to supply concise data in a timely fashion
• Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills, and ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
• Flexibility and the ability to manage own workload to often tight deadlines
• Excellent IT skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
• Knowledge of, or interest in, data processing tools such Tableau, Power and Alteryx is not essential but would be helpful
Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 17.00 however flexibility with hours may be required on occasion
Details will be provided and will be discussed at interview.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Sanna Karim at Sanna.Karim@cbre.com