Associate Partner, Research
Knight Frank Research is a leading commentator on global real estate markets. The team produces reports and analysis on the office, retail, industrial, residential, hospitality, healthcare, education and other specialist sectors from the perspective of the developer, occupier and investor.
Based in Knight Frank Dubai office, the Research team is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking Associate Partner to coordinate with major global offices and support the analysis of the Middle East and international property markets.
- Keep abreast of key macroeconomic and real estate trends in order to provide an informed opinion on market developments for both internal and external stakeholders, as well as the press.
- Draft a range of market-leading research reports covering various real estate sectors and geographies (predominantly GCC).
- In conjunction with other team members, form relationships within private banks, family offices, developers, and elsewhere with those who would welcome insight, and where possible build up a client base in order to generate additional revenue streams from research products.
- Drive PR initiatives e .g. social media, blogging, writing press releases. Assist in answering queries from the media.
- Engage with the media in promoting Knight Frank’s research reports and present & discuss research across various forums across the GCC.
- Undertake consultancy work for external clients as required and coordinate and assist with the delivery of consulting and research mandates.
- Assist with client presentations in terms of both preparing visual and written material as well as delivery of content.
- Relay feedback to the team in order to improve the range of services currently offered and contribute towards enhancing general working practices.
- Drive client care engagement by working with client stakeholders to deliver insightful messages.
- Beneficial to have ME experience and contacts, but not essential.
- Where required, liaise with key global & Middle East offices and data share using best practices.
- Also, liaise with residential research teams and assist in compiling UAE input for global indices. Provide ideas and analysis to the editor of The Wealth Report.
- Communicate fully with all concerned to ensure the delivery of tasks are managed in an efficient and professional manner.
- Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the partnership.
Team Operating Environment:
- Oversee a small team who are required to deliver workload to tight deadlines which requires the ability to get on with colleagues and be flexible towards workload.
- Increasingly demanding clients (both internal and external) creates need for continuing development of research services and innovative solutions to client requirements.
- Requirement to provide high quality, user-friendly & value for money service.
- Consider the roll out of geospatial mapping for Saudi Arabia and the recruitment of a technician.
- Recruit an Arabic speaking researcher/spokesperson to drive profile.
SYSTEMS AND IT COMPETENCE
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- PowerPoint (Advanced)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or similar from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in qualitative and quantitate research.
Particular Aptitude/Skills Required:
- Good interpersonal & communications skills.
- Clear and logical thinker with well-developed report-writing skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Foreign language skills (Arabic) preferred.
If you have any questions or to submit your CV and covering note please contact Gina Lamoste at Gina.Lamoste@me.knightfrank.com