Analyst - Offices
Experience: At least 2 years in the commercial property sector
Department: European Offices
Start date: January-March 2019
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individual to join our Europe team. The role will entail:
• working as a key part of our European team (based in London) in the production of detailed Nordic research reports (previous experience in the Nordic markets is not required);
• undertaking primary and secondary research through visiting cities and meeting local contacts. This will help you develop in-depth knowledge of individual local markets, as well as an understanding of key national and European property market trends;
• providing direct research support to our clients on an ad hoc basis;
• taking an active role in the ongoing development of our European services.
Your personal attributes
You will have worked for at least 2 years in the commercial property sector, preferably within the office sector. You will have a sound understanding of market fundamentals.
Analytical: you will draw on excellent analytical communication skills, both written and verbally. You will also have an eye for detail.
Self-motivating: you will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
Computing Skills: you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Well-rounded: you will be degree educated with a strong academic record. A rounded individual is more important than the course studied - we employ graduates from a wide range of degrees across humanities and sciences.
Language skills: written and verbal fluency in a European language is advantageous, but not essential.
PMA employment package
• Competitive London salary.
• Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa (our office is closed over the Christmas period).
• PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
• Life Insurance and Income Protection cover for all employees.
• PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme.
• Discretionary bonus based on company performance (after one year’s service).
• In addition PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests and childcare vouchers. PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
How to apply
• Please complete the online form. Only applications submitted through the online form will be considered.
• Visit our website pma.co.uk to find out more about us and help tailor your application.
• Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which, if successful, will be followed up with a second interview and assessment.
• Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants.