We are looking for a conscientious candidate who is capable of contributing independent research while working well in a small immediate team and wider global team. They must have the ability to collaborate with fellow researchers, interpret findings, draft reports as well as gather, analyse and monitor data / information. The role will be based in our Head Office in Margaret Street.
• Develop and manage the department’s databases
• Collect and manage data from a range of global sources, including difficult-to-source data on new country markets and sub-markets.
• Liaise with research colleagues and contacts globally to collect data and establish market trends and drivers.
• Input into a diverse range of research projects and tasks, sometimes working across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Report writing to a professional standard (training can be provided).
• Analyse and interrogate data and market intelligence using tools such as Excel.
• Responding to ad-hoc data requests in a timely manner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Degree qualified, with an aptitude for quantitative techniques, strong attention to detail and an analytical approach to completing projects.
• Two years minimum work experience. Experience in the property industry is advantageous but not essential.
• Self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously, but can also operate as part of a small immediate team and a wider global team.
• Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Numerate, with a strong mathematical skillset.
• A high standard of written English.
• The ability to draw conclusions from the analysis of data and articulate them in an accessible manner.
• An interest in news, current affairs, the commercial world and global real estate markets.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including experience of working with pivot tables and functions in Excel.
• An aptitude to learn how to use other programmes, such as GIS
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and Covering letter, to Emma Kennedy-Cooke (email@example.com)
Please note, we will use your personal data to respond to your application. For further details, or to view our Privacy Notice or Group Equality & Diversity policy, see our website - savills.co.uk.
Savills is a Disability Confident Committed Employer.