Research & Insight Lead
We are recruiting exciting new roles to help us expand the output of high-quality market insight and commentary on the housing and mortgage markets. A key enabler of this is expanding the Research & Insight team, building on the success of Hometrack’s insight programme and extending this to the property division. It’s a dream job for the right people given the huge volume of data held by ZPG and many unique datasets which major potential to create truly differentiated output.
The primary focus of this Research & Insight Lead role will be to leverage existing data and analysis through the creation of new regular reports and market analysis on key topics. There is considerable scope to further expand the analysis, tracking and commentary of key market trends. The day to day role will be concentrated on conducting analysis and writing data led insight for external publication, presentations to industry events, conferences and key client stakeholders alongside regular engagement with the media.
The ideal candidates will have a strong interest in, and understanding of, different aspects of the housing market and a passion for market analysis and the communication of insight to a wide range of stakeholders. We’re looking for candidates who are highly numerate with a proven track record in property analysis or economics. You’ll need to be a good communicator, with experience of presenting analysis and information to senior stakeholders and engaging with the media.
• Write insight reports for publication and distribution to partners and the media
• Run the reporting and commentary for the Hometrack UK Cities house price index
• Develop new quarterly reports into key market themes for publication.
• Conduct detailed analyses on key aspects of the housing and mortgage markets, develop and run ongoing analysis/models that track the key trends at national/local level
• Prepare and deliver market insight presentations to customers and partners
• Engage with key internal stakeholders in sales and marketing teams and the media.
• 3-4 years’ hands-on experience applying the above within a business or research environment
• High-calibre degree in Economics, Statistics or relevant discipline
• Attention to detail, proven analytical skills and report writing
• Strong presentation skills and experience of engagement with the media
• Expertise in housing or wider property market or policy related disciplines
• Creative thinking, initiative and outstanding problem-solving abilities
To apply for this position please click here.